Hello Foodies and Buddies! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. We now have the results for Week 2 of the returning Hall of Fame contest. Last week’s contest was based on ‘Unique Buyers’ and Chefs with the maximum number of Unique Buyers have made it into the Hall of Fame:
Congratulations to all the Chefs who made it to the Hall of Fame. The 2 Master Chefs – Shreya Sushil and Pushpa Urs are both tied at the #1 spot with 51 buyers each! Stay tuned – we will soon be publishing a list of testimonials from their buyers.
Like we had promised, our Hall of Fame contest is a weekly occurrence and the winners will be updated every week based on different, fun criteria. This week it’s time to bring out your camera and photograph your yummy dishes! Here are the official rules for this week’s Hall of Fame contest:
And finally, we want to end this update by looking at the brand new Bronze and Silver dishes this week:
- Veg Biriyani by Chef Ratna Bindra
- Poori aur Aloo jeera by Chef Shreya Sushil
- Gobi Manchurian, Paneer Manchurian & Aloo Poori by Chef Ratna Bindra
- Paneer Butter Masala & 5 Rotis by Chef Kanchan Mittal
- Breakfast Idly with Sambar & Chutney by Chef Sulochana
- 2 Stuffed Butter Parathas with Curd by Chef Kam’s Kitchen
Also, have you checked out this interview with Chef Shreya Sushil?
What about this mouth-watering Gujiya recipe?
Featured Image Credit: Usha Shenoy