Hello, Foodies and Buddies!
We end the month of July with an exciting Dish of the Week column featuring delicious Paneer Tikka Skewers from Chef Atrayee Mahato.
Chef Atrayee explained the dish to us saying, ” In simple terms, it is Paneer Tikka Masala with colourful veggies. We have paneer cubes marinated in curd, aromatic herbs and spices, and then shallow fried in a Tawa with capsicum, bell peppers and onions.”
Doesn’t the description just make your mouth water? Well, it is also a mouth-watering treat for Chef Atrayee’s daughter who never liked to eat veggies until she was served these awesome Paneer Tikka Skewers!
The love for these skewers is also shared by Chef Atrayee’s buyers and it is one of the most popular dishes being ordered in her apartment complex today!
Chef Atrayee was even kind enough to provide us with a full list of ingredients as well as the recipe:
- 8-10 pieces of paneer cubes
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp refined (sunflower) oil
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tsp fried Kasuri methi leaves
- Red and yellow bell peppers
1) Marinate paneer cubes with curd, salt, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala and kasuri methi.
2) Keep it aside for 20 mins.
3) Heat tawa with oil. Fry paneer cubes both sides till it absorbs the curd batter with all the spices-marinated mixture.
4) The process will be the same for veggies. Cut capsicum, bell peppers and onion in square pieces. Marinating and frying process remains the same.
5) Arrange paneer and veggies on a wooden skewer and serve hot.
Thank you so much for the recipe, Chef Atrayee and according to our esteemed Chef, it is a simple recipe with no challenges at all 🙂
These Paneer Tikka Skewers aren’t the only dishes Chef Atrayee is good at and she is looking to make a variety of her dishes popular on FoodyBuddy. These include Smoked Chicken, Tawa Chicken Tandoor, Chole Biriyani, Paneer Biriyani, Grilled Fish Fillet, Palak Chicken, and much much more.
Thank you very much for your time, Chef Atrayee and all the very best to you going forward 🙂
If you would like FoodyBuddy to be launched in your apartment community, please contact us by clicking here!