Hello Foodies and Buddies,
This week we picked a delicious mid-day meal snack – Punjabi Dal Kachori by Chef Khushi Pruthi as Dish of the week. Kachoris are a popular snack in India and go very well with green chutney and tamarind chutney followed by a cup of tea. 😀
The recipe has been passed on to the chef by her mother and the dish is loved not only by her daughter but also loved by most her customers on FoodyBuddy.
Quick Recipe: Punjabi Kachori
Masala for stuffing:
- Soak White Urad in water for 2 hours and then drain the water.
- Fry them in oil for almost half an hour until it completely dries.
- Put Some Dry masalas such as Coriander, Turmeric, Jeera Powder and Salt.
- Take Maida and 100 ml oil with Ajwain Salt to prepare the Dough (the Dough should be soft).
- Now leave the dough for half an hour
- Make small balls from the dough
- Stuff the dough ball with the Urad Dal masala and then fry it.
Kachoris are ready to eat….. Serve it hot then 🙂
The authentic Punjabi Kachoris are really loved by her customers and now she looks forward to making her Samosas equally famous. We wish her all the best 🙂
If you would like to be a Home Chef on FoodyBuddy, please register by clicking here!
FoodyBudy is always looking for unique dishes to be featured as a Dish of the Week. If you would like your dish to be featured, please do write to us at email@example.com